Saturday, August 23, 2008

There is so much pain in this world. Walk down the street of any large town or small city and you will see flyer after flyer of families struck with tragedy. Every day my husband and I worry about our bills and small stresses that effect our lives, but forget how blessed we are. Sometimes I wish I could hug the world. Sometimes I wish I were wealthy or powerful enough to take away the pain of these families or help them out financially at least. Sometimes I wish I were not so self-involved. Life goes by so quickly, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you may miss the best of it. Look around at those who mean the most and give them all the love you can. Find a reason to laugh everyday in spite of what life throws at you and you can survive anything. Treasure the moments with those you love as they end way too quickly. LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE. It's the best we can give of our selves.

No comments: